hri ini ak mulai bwt blog .
niru niru penulis novel favoritku .
---RADITYA DIKA !!---
hhe .
*plagiat y ak ? hhu . ksian deh ak*
nha ak bingung nii .
mw nulis ap dsni .
*smbil berpikir*
ouw y .
nulis lyricna the S.I.G.I.T !
*my favorit band . hagzhagz . dmn ad the S.I.G.I.T pasti ad ak [insurgent army] . prsaan kyk prbahasa deh . --a*
coz i'm a smoker ? i want to write clove doper !
*walaupun g prkok brat c . hhe*
clove d
oper - the S.I.G.I.TThere’s a man with a friendly plea Who drinks coffee rather than tea I’ve been listen to his prophercy And I don't need another He smoke superfine clove cigarette ! There's a man who fight for demand Well I could never win the game My heart to protect My mind still attack How could u tell who’s to blame World Is full of amateurs They acting like a pro If I could talk like a hollyman Can I be the cannonist to? Superfine clove cigarette !
buat adekadek yg msih kcil jgn ditru y !! :)
*g baek bwt kshatan . hhe*

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar